You'll be a part of a team of leaders, devoted to assisting others throughout their transformations. You must be capable of:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Reflect what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps transform lives regularly means that you’re devoted to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your duties include:
- Help with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in Overland Park
- Assist with selecting and training instructors and coaches
- Arrange schedules and meetings
- Coordinate and execute 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Provide an exceptional member experience
- Develop relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.